Skip to content
Curtin University
Health & Safety

Poison Permits

Any staff and students using medicines and poisons in research and educational settings will need a permit to be able to purchase medicines or poisons.

Go to the Department of Health’s website to access the necessary forms.

For information on Poisons Permits please contact